1.28.2011

You Are A CopyCat. :)

Tadaaaa.Welcome to watch it back.
So,Now.I gonna share some interest things with you guys together.

Apply a copy-cat in my life.
I will explain it.Don't think that is you.
First,I am not like her very well actually.
Dunno why i fell she is fake in any action.Maybe her style.
She love to act her body seems like very good.(actually no) :)
She love to show her body towards the boys.Know how?
She straight her body.And then show towards the boys when she is writing.
Seems like intentional to fake like this.

Second,she start copy me.
At first,i wore a ribbon on my hair for tuition last last week.
Then she always looking my hair and gossip with her friends.
I think her skin feel gatal edi. :)
Then then,i wear what shoes she also want say.
(gatal again) :)
Until last night,she copying my hair style.
I ribbon she ribbon.Damn.I gonna slap this girl.
Know why?Because i edi dislike her style she still want copy me.

Third,she is "beautiful".She love to show off how her face is beautiful.
Actually everybody know edi.No need show it.
She love to action.

Erm,I want to say.She is totally "nice" and "beautiful".
Really.
Hi,copycat.welcome you to copy me. :)
If you dare,just do it.I think you know i am saying you. :)
Guess this girl is which bitch? :D

I feel i want to slap you soon.Don't try to fire me.Thank you.

I wanna be peaceful actually.But you try to challenge me.
You presumption again and again.
Don't blame me.That is you want.I think you should clear my style.
Keep your mouth clean and stop say anyone nonsence.
One day,is not me slap you.Maybe other friends.
You just love to say nonsence.
Bitch bitch bitch :)
o0o
Last,I want to say.I HATE ANY COPYCAT.
:)

2 comments: