12.22.2011

La post : Something that bad like this


So bad am i.I had let everyone down.Yesss,i get a poor result.I let my parent down.
I never think...
What hell am i do in school??? Such a playful girl want to play everyday with friends.
I want to be perfect daughter.I give myself pressure.I want to do the best.
But why i cant make this true? Such a bad daughter and feeling bad.So bad.
English,yes.finally i get you.I done this well.
But what?Still have many subject that i do not get well???
Really,i cant handle it well.Cried a whole noon.Yes,i am a cry-baby.
Thanks hubby's words.He lets me feel much much better.thanks for your care,your everything.Always love you.
Thank you for gave me a lot of courage when i need you.
And i know,somebody will looking low of me,or friend.
I wanna tell you.I will be success than you someday.SOON.Don't ever look me like a stupid stuff.
Many A's doesn't mean everything.Don't judge me,and don't said i get _A's ONLY.
Friend doesn't means like this.If you like,just don't be exist anymore in my life.
Lastly,I miss you,my beloved grandpa.I will not let you down one more. :')


I love you all.Those who stand with me.Big Big love. :*
Look forward.I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment