6.06.2011

June 3


*fly fly fly*
The strong wind was beating on me.
I was not much enjoy the weather.
It was Friday morning.
I woke up about 6 ++.Because i had to rush to xiao ping's house.
This was the first time i woke up before the sun rise up in my holidays.
I wore my mickey mouse lingerie and took a bags went to her house.
I bathe there.And wait somebody picked us go to the penang.
I felt so pity to xiao mei.Because she cant to join us. :(
I missed her all the time in our journey.
*blah blah blah*
*skip skip skip*
Kay.check the photos out of the following day
.






I had not took so much photo with them.
Xiao ping's cam cam fulled xiao burn only.
They were so sweet through the journey.
Omg,i cant describe what was the feeling that i had at that time.
Btw,i happy too while saw her keep laugh and smile on that day.

*Keep watching my blog*
Holiday's love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment