6.07.2011

Tues-Tues Day


So today,i was gathering hang out with my buddies and hubby again.
SP is a small small town.Doesn't have roller coaster,grand shopping mall.
A very fantastic movie,X-MEN.It's great.So powerful.
Like an alien?avatar?
Too interesting.
Get a special energy to control someone else.
Wow,BRAVO.If i like that.........

I went to xiao ping's house as usual.
I waited her bathe,prepared.

She need 1 hours and half to prepare.
Then,we had our java chip chip at bucks while waiting the another two guys.
Xiao ping had her laptop there.Designing her new blog and some else.
Some else webcam time. -.-












I knew a abang and kakak there.Buck's waiter and waitress.
Funny way -.-
Movie time then.Ahhhh,forgot to list Boon,Zunzie,Zi Kang and Blah (i don't know what's name)
We met together too lahhhh.
I was shouted and laughing for the Erik inside there.
Too smart,too powerful,He can use his powerful hand to move something.
So So PRO.I am too noisy to disturb hubby watch the movie.
*Tik tok Tik tok*
Times flew flew flew.





Time to back home to have dinner with my sweet family.









Kay.This is what's have fun today.Hope you enjoy my *Tues-Tues Day*
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment