10.26.2010

Feel Bad Today ♥

My lovely easay's book is gone!
It is the nice book!
The reason that i wan bring it to school is
i wan read,
i wan improve my easay,
i wan improve my english language,
i wan appreciate the time at school with my books now.
Because i get a bad result!
Am i wrong?!
I should not read?
I should not appreciate my time?
Why the God is unfair to me!!!
Nevermind!
I will buy a new!

And next i dislike the people that hueh mei dislike too!
Just one word wanna say to you!
Don't act!Don't act PRO!Don't try to act proud!We hate it!
Please stop your acting!
Limitation~
I will always support hueh mei,because she is my best friend! ♥


Moreover,I feel this world is fully hopeless!
When i trying to get away and don't care you more!
I will saw somethings that make me pain again!
Love is miserable like hell!
Don't try to cheat me!
Don't try to control my sadness and happiness!
Someday i will hate you this worst man!
Just trying to give up before get pain~
You let me feel unsafe!

Dislike this badly world!
Dislike this unfair feeling!
Dislike this hopeless feeling!
Dislike this useless me! ='(

3 comments:

  1. 2day is my totally sad day...now i juz noe u too.we 2 feel sad.;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. wei a u 2, cheer up pls.... my 2 best friend today so down~

    ReplyDelete