10.25.2010

Uncomfortable Day ='( ♥


A new morning,a new hope~
But I was tired badly~
Today,
The most funny is that we laugh until no more energy when we are praticing lakonan.
Next,we are share drinking our drinks:watermelon+chocolate
The most proud is we are success in our lakonan
So surprise to get Grad A =D
The most happy is we talking together in period Geografi.

because of our tired so we start gila say some funny things.
laugh laugh laugh~
All tired is away.
The most sad is my science is fail!
I read it!But why all the answer was wrong!
I moody badly!I stupid badly!
Why another people will get the great result,but me cant?!
I telling myself,I will improve in the next exam in form 3~
I could not let my mummy hopeless~
I wan success!!!I will improve myself!!!

1 comment:

  1. add oil
    ah shou support you
    science is not hard to be score :)

    ReplyDelete