3.24.2011

Dating #2

Tuesday was our dating day.
I met him in bucks.
We are not quite sweeter then other couples.
The way are we.


These few days suppose to be a wonderful days.
The weather of March will made me feet comfortable like that.
Unfortunately,it becomes nightmare for me.


I know,i am not the strong.


I'm always a little sad about tears.
but,what i can do anymore to express my stress and hurt.
<<< look it up,how my eyes getting like this bullshit way.


I told myself that i should strive for something this time.
*MUST*
I want to have a life what do i want.
Yes,i am scaring to lose my love ones someday.
Yes,really,i am.
But,nowadays,i would rather lose the person who hurt me.
For you too.Anyone.


Today,i am feel more comfortable that before.
In the meantime,i share up some picture for today.
All the 3 my pictures at your left handside.
Aha,i am skyping with hubby.
Today was just a good back and he.
In my love story,i really get so many troubles among us.
Yet,i still love and appreciate him.

No comments:

Post a Comment