12.15.2010

Leliopopo ♥




Wednesday,Wednesday.
Today,me and my buddy May Chiam are dating to watch the funny movie.
That's leliopopo.Hahaha~it's damn funny lar.
It's let me know how to respect the elderly.
Touch ;'( Go see.It is really nice movie.

Since the movie is held at 3.30p.m,so me and May internet at starbuck.
I call a drinks name signature chocolate(chocolate chip).Fuyoh ! One word to describe it:NICE
Because i love chocolate so much,hiak =D
We are boring at there.Damn boring.
At first i don't know Kai xiang oso come together eh,never mind,have he more fun.
Please don't misunderstand,he is May's brother.=)

This picha appear May's laptop,ticket,May and kai xiang.

Feeling not bad today.Because has these guys accompany me.

After movie time,5:10p.m
May and his brother is going back.And me,waiting mummy at starbuck.
She is late,because she go eat laksa din take me go eat together.But,she has buy s
ome for me

Ermmm,about 6:30p.m,she still din come,So i shopping lonely.
Going cabin living,shop a lot and F.O.S
because i gonna buy some christmas's present for someone.

But,i cant decide wanna present what,shirt?long sleeve-cloth?belt?slippers?jacket?or pillow?
Haih,haih.Gonna ask he love which and no any surprise anymore.
7:00p.m++
Finally,mummy is reaching.Huh~Wait until neck long.
But,mummy say wanna take me go butik buy some dress for me because got offer!
Woohoo~totally happy!
Testing dress non-stop.Huhuhu~That aunty always find some dress for me let me test
and test.
Test until 8p.m++
I buy 6 dresses~Lalala~actually i love all~but mummy is say dislike i choose der.Ish~
Then,I go choose a belt~to match the dresses.It's white colour.I love it much!
There are so many belt.The another aunty take out all the belt let me test.
Huh,actually,i love the another,since i so thin edi,so cant wear that.
Never mind,this belt i love it too.The 6 dresses' picha i will upload tomoro to let you guys see.
Because tomoro afternoon,i wanna go there again,maybe buy more.
All the price are Rm 206,cheap rite?I think so =D
Ermmm~and now is the time to end my writing edi.So,wish you all have a nice night

Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment