12.24.2010

Hi,Christmas eve!♥

Hello,Readers.
The time is flying.It is Christmas Eve now!
Jimmy is celebrating in Penang with ah sou now.They going count down.
I am damn bored.Lan sai brother.Si peh bad.
Din take me together.Beh ki.
So tonight,I accompany mummy and Jonny go a wedding's party.
There is a pair of couple.Seems like romantic.
And a surprise!I saw Chong Ker Xin!
Oh gosh,long time din see she edi.
But she looks still pretty!Din have any special change!
I take some picha today.Want see?Then look down ;)


That is me and Pretty ke xin! ;)


Jonny = =


Jonny = =


Jonny = =


Blah blah blah,Got see my hair?
Reborn edi.Mummy help me reborn today.
4 hours.My muscle is paining now.
Actually...I love CURL HAIR more.
But...I need to tie up when school.
So...Curly is gone!
Reborn nice too.But it is not suitable me so.
Never mind.Next year i do curly!Huh~





Hihi,Din finish yet.So continue see it. =D
I receive the Hong Kong's present last night.
Jimmy is helping me gave he SIM card last night by motorcycle-ing.
So i receive it.It is nice.I love.
Haiyar,he present what i also love yeh la.
Especially is STITCH!
Damn cute!And Big!Want to see it?


From Hong Kong.Mickey,Minnie and STITCH! Wakaka~



I wear my new red dress today.Because of Christmas!
Sure is red!Right?I take many picha.Take a look.













After back home.


















That is tonight of me!Christmas Eve!Yo~
Oh no,it is 12.30 now.I gonna watch my TV.
And talking phone with my sweetheart.
So,Goodbye.
Tomoro dating with buddies.I will take more photo to post it up.
So,See you tomorrow,guys.
Goodnight,Merry Christmas!
Happy New Year!
Wish you guys have a nice year and start a new life.
Cheer for Christmas! ;*








3 comments: