12.20.2010

Blogging.♥

No any special today.Stay at home a whole day.Maybe tonight will hanging out with mummy and Mr jonny jing.
My english are totally poor.I swear i will improve it myself.
Actually is nothing to say today.
Just a thing,i saw somebody's blog.It's nice.
And I don't know why everytime i look at she or her photo,hear her everything some else,i will think of he.
The last time of he and she.
The way he hurt me.Actually i hate them.Nobody will love other people hurt right?
But i cant do it.Especially is he.Because i love he.
Everytime,I hear all the thing about she,my mood sure getting down.
Maybe i am a persistent girl.I cant let it go,and put down act never mind.
Just everytime saw she and he,just can say "I should let it go,Don't think the past.Don't think the unhappy.
That is the past.I will accept it all soon,Because i want all of us happy."
I have been try it.Hope i will let it go.My past.

He is getting back today.But it is evening now.He still back.I am worry he.=(
There are too many dialect i need talk with he.
And,i expect my present from him too.
What is that?=)
Hope is a cutie thing that i love.

Stop here!Goodbye ♥

2 comments: