12.31.2010

Hello 2011,welcome you come. :)

Helloie,guys.
Is the time bloging.
So...today is the last day of 2010.
There was happen many things in this year.But,i will remember the good one.
Guys,you should forget the sadness too.
Because we still have many day want to alive.Right?
I enjoy the last month of 2010,that is December.
Why?Because this month has many event.
Such as,Christmas,Winter Solstice Festival,Hueh's birthday,The days that i gathering with buddies.
For me,i will think that is a nicessie December. :)
How about you too?What feeling for the new year?
I have a great feeling,because it means i growing up.
My dreams:Fast grow up for driving car for anywhere
:Have a dream wonderful house and garden
:Have a sweet family
I wish someday my dreams do come true. :)

Horray.It is a new year day for tomorrow.
Yes,it is too fast.I am 15 years old edi.
More 2 years i can drive my car to anywhere.Yeehoo.

So,let's gambateh for a new year.
"A new year,a new hope,A new year,a new peace."

the ribbon that i love :*








So,stop here.However,welcome the new great year:2011
Hope it is too.A great year.
At here,i wish everyone happy new year.
have a happy of 2011. :)

And the best wishes for my he,family and buddies.
is keep you guys healthy,happy.cause i still want continue love you guys forever.

And i hope......my man,we belong together forever.we love forever.
I love you :*
my daddy,mummy,you two please continue sweet like this forever.
my joseph,jimmy and little jonny,you 3 boys...please love your own money nicessie.
please smile more,clever more,healthy more,handsome more.
my buddies,please keep smile to face any trouble.
please,i want look out ur teeth everyday.
"smile more,pretty more"okay?







Bye guys.Let's welcome and shout:Happy New 2011 Year! :)

3 comments: