3.13.2011

Never have,never will.

Memory is the way of holding on to the things we love,the things we are,the things we never want to lose.

My brain,my heart are always keeping the memory along these 15 years.
Any hopeless,any tears,any unhappy.
Any crazy,any laugh,any smile.
Nowadays,i still hope myself is a baby and never grow up.
Because baby's face is always appear smile and cute face.
No any worry,live for love.

My heart got a space,where full of my family,my buddy,and my love ones.
My family
Sometimes,we are sweet
For daddy,he works from the morning until midnight.
For mummy,she less accompany us.

My buddy
Someone are real,someone are fake.
"When we grow up,we never lose any friends,
we just looking up the real ones."
Many trouble that happening between the girl buddy.
I cant change anythings,right?
I just want to love and appreciate the real ones.

My hubby
Sometimes have fun,sometimes have "fire",sometimes have the nice ones.
Through the years,we have been go through twists and turns.
........(sorry,secret)

Well,i keep it up and improve myself to be the best character in my life.
For any people.
If i never have my family,i will never feel warm.
If i never know my buddy,i will never feel happy.
If i never love my hubby.......
I will never...feel love and sweet.

Start this moment,love your everything,appreciate your all.
Treat anyone with all the real feeling and heart.
The world will be peaceful.
The sun will be warm.


I love you,H 

No comments:

Post a Comment