3.12.2011

God bless the Japan,please.

I'm disappointed to hear the happening tsunami and earthquake in Japan.
I look at the photo after the terrible tsunami and earthquake destroyed the wonderful Japan.
Look at how the terrible earthquake emerge the horrible fire.
Look at how the terrible tsunami destroy the everything and the habitat of Japanese victims.

What can i say more?
The human cause this everything.
green house effects,global warming and so on.isn't?
Actually we should be thankful and contentment for lucky to be the Malaysians.Haih.....

Green environment?natural phenomena?fresh air?peaceful?
It so far from us.

Sign...please tell me,is the world really ending?
is the world cant be peace anymore?
I haven't grow up,haven't buy my dream car,dream house yet.
I like Australia,i want to travel there with my love ones before i die.
I want to build my sweet home on my own before i die.

So at this moment,i just can closed my pair eyes...
and pray,said inside my heart,
"God,please protect the Japan.
please forgive the Japan.
please bless the Japan for the best right now."

I am ready to bear some punishment,and for every human too.
I am ready to stay forever with my family,my buddy and my hubby.
I don't want to miss them,I want always be their side.

I pray for the soul,pray the victims,A-leh-lu-ya.
The best wishes for you,Japanese victims.

No comments:

Post a Comment