12.14.2010

Heavy rain.♥

Recently always rain.Today was very heavy.
Cold,cold,cold ~
My lunch is cup mee,because mummy was catch rain and like sick.
So she din't cook and buy any lunch for me and Jonny.
But,it's yummy too.It's taste TOM YAM,my favorite.
It look yummy.When i eat it,i feel warm and the all cold
was gone.
Sometimes i feel eat TOM YAM mee yummy than mummy's cooking. =P
mummy was present me a new hair's thing.It is hair mask!Nice right?It is green in colour.My hair gonna do a mask =D
Recently,I FALL IN LOVE INTO CURLY HAIR.
So,next i wait my wet hair dry, and start to set it myself.
Everyday.Ermmm,I am thinking next week wanna set what kind of hair,reborn or curl?
Never mind,My lovely angie will be my assistant this Saturday.
Because we have gathering that night and she come my house sleep with me!Wooo~
Errmmmm,Have a bit crazy right?Soliloquize.= = Baga!
Okay,Is the time to end my writing edi,I gonna video call with someone and see ONE PIECE.
Goodbye~

No comments:

Post a Comment