12.16.2010

I Gonna miss he ♥♥♥



Picha of me today! =)

Thursday,thursday~
Cant video call,cant contact he ='(
3p.m. he go~
He say he want to buy some cutie things for me,Yeeeh
oooo~
Great!
I love you,man ;*
Bye bye,just can waiting monday he backs.=(
We video call twice before he uping aeroplane.He wake up me =)
Okay,stop talking about he.If not,i will cry edi =')
After bath,I set up my curly hair.And try to learn mummy's teach der hair style.
She teaches me some.And next week,she also help me change my hair style.
Yeah yeah =D
And then,the facebook's time.
Since i promise some my friends wanna upload my dresses picha yesterd
ay,so i take some.
Look here ! =)
Tatatadang,I only upload three,lazy =P

Originally,Mummy say want send me and Jonny go buy some school's things.
But,she say later,because it is too hot now!
Lalala~Since jonny is boring because is my computer's time,he make orange juice himself.
Yeng right?I also dunno how to make he know.= =
Dangerous!because he gonna use a knife to cut orange!
So,i am good,accompany he!Yeah~
We take some picha,Look it
The process we make orange juice.Cute orange!
Peace ! ;)

So,stop here today.
Have appointment today.heeeee =D
Bye,Have a nice Thursday

4 comments:

  1. always miss him nia xD
    You and your bro so good! ♥
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. u buy the dress from which boutique? i oso want buy,so cheap.lol xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. May,Haha~you know i know =)♥
    Mei,taman ria,nama's angela =)♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i know that ! zi siang mom de shop.lol.

    ReplyDelete