12.26.2010

Christmas night.

Sorry for late update my blog.
Because last night was tired much.And reach home,he phone me edi.
So,update now.
We were celebrating last night.
At vm,may's house.
I was late for 1 hour.Sorry buddies.
I went there(starbuck),may,angie and a buddy name's tong.
I was long long time din saw she edi.She become more pretty jor.
Then,i was accompany ms angie went to toilet and buy a present for changing with each other.
I bought some cute little card to them too.
For,may,angie,tong and hueh.
Hope they like it.If you want to watch go May's blog,she got snap.
After finish bought,we chit chat no until 5 minutes,tong wanted back edi.
So we cincai ballot.Finally...Finally...Same,may and tong ex-change.
While me and angie ex-change.= =




 This was the present that i received.Nice too.


Because i love black.haha =D
So,after tong back,appear hueh,jia,janice,pailek,jason and yewfoo.
We chit chat a while at starbuck then went dinner.
Guys,please guess,where we dinner.There is a dirty kopitiam.
Originally i decide went to station 1,cause there is clean.
And i wish my Christmas night should be high class.
Lol,i did not expect...
Know why there is dirty?Cause i saw a fly is stick with my chicken rice!
Gosh!it is damn dirty!
And i did finish it too.
Blah blah blah~lazy to say others.
Go May chiam's blog view it.
Last night was funny Christmas night.
The more sad is the...NO PICHA !
:'(
Damn.


Spray by May chiam.










Lazy continue.Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment