12.23.2010

Merry Christmas

Hey dudes.
Christmas is coming soon.
How will you celebrate it?
For me,actually no any appointment that day.
But,May and Tong say wan celebrate with me.
I am damn happy.
Actually we also don't know want celebrate at where.
To me,I sure hope,have BBQ party at somebody's home.
Then we play,we sing,we dance,we gossip,we ex-change present and some else.
But,I know it clearly,THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE!
Because we live in a noob town name's SUNGAI PETANI,KEDAH!
While,May say want to go bucks.
Bucks again.We have no idea.Really.
Go bucks bah!

Christmas Christmas,I love you.
Readers.Let's say hello to New year January and Goodbye to the 2010.
A new year,a new hope;A new year,have a peace;A new year,hello.;)
There have happiness and sadness memory in 2010.
So start now,I will really really appreciate my life fully hope!
Especially,my buddies,my special man,my families member.
I love you all forever,I swear!





Today,i start chatting with kersin edi.
Because we still are friends.Msn with she.
Let me memorial the first time i chat with she.
We like to speak Hokkian.
And our chat always are fulling joke,dreams.
Our dreams:Next year,wait jimmy and kenny get lessen of car,we hang out together.They fetch.
LOL ><
Crazy rite?Bo bian,We love to hang out!
But really,hope it so.Someday.


My buddies,say the true,i really want change the school.
To somewhere.
Hey mummy,why don't you prepare help me for changing school.
She said:"yes,i am helping you but actually is you reluctant your friends and someone."
I cant talk back she,she always is the queen of talk.
Hell,she know my heart deeply. = =
She said:"she will help me soon."
Yeppeeeee~I think i will leave this noob place edi.Yeah!

Erhmm~Attention.Recently,i saw a sweet girl who live at kl.
She is Joseph Heng's ex-girlfriend's sister.
I like she!
She is sweet,cute,and pretty!
Actually want tell you guys at here about her facebook.
But,Dont.Cause,it is her private.Scare she dislike! =D

Tik Tok,Tik Tok~
Lol,I write a blog write 2 hours edi.
Is the time to end my blog today.








So,I would say Merry Christmas!
And happy New Year.
Thanks for viewing my blog.
Continue view everyday.
Wish you have a happy Christmas day! ;)











Goodbye.Dudes.


No comments:

Post a Comment