12.30.2010

Happy Birthday,Hueh.♥

Guess see,today who is the birthday girl?
It is my best friend name's Loh Hueh Mei.
I like call her hueh recently.Hears like more close.isn't?
Hi,hueh.you will see dis blog.i know.
At here,I wish you happy,healthy,pretty,rich,and found your lovely man soon.

I want apologize for no present today.Because i din meet you.
So,Sunday.i take for you kay?
Apologize for late. :(

And i wish you have a best new year.

Come,today i snap some picha for you.
Want see it?
Look down. :)



The little green star u like.Last time u come my house and hug it a long time ><

Happy birthday,hueh 






Like? :)
Ar.Have a birthday song too.
Search on youtube.
See.




Watch the lyrics,Meaningful.

Corrinne May - The Birthday Song - Happy Birthday




Today is your special day.
A time have a new hope and dreams.
And now i'd like to take the time to say:
YOU ARE VERY SPECIAL IN EVERY WAY.
Hey,my girl.
Last say:Happy Birthday to you.
Hope we really BBF.Best Buddy Forever.


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥




4 comments:

  1. wow!!!!!!nice !!!!!!!!
    hueh mei wish u happy birthday too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no ! thx soo much.really thx,♥♥.thx greentae too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jenlyn,my birthday u got like tis bo....jealous la! -.-
    haha...=D

    ReplyDelete