12.29.2010

School day is coming soon.

Guys,I just realize is the time want to back to school edi.
Fast rite?Yes,it is totally fast.
Another new year for everyone.
I din prepare my mood to study gok.
I want continue my holiday.Every day sleep lately wake up lately.
This Friday my mathematics tuition is start edi.
Haih :(  Is the time to study and hardworking for my next year PMR!
I hope i can get more A.
But i know just say is useless.must success it myself.
I will hardworking!

Well,backing to school also nice la.
Can gossip with buddy everyday.
Study together.
For me,i am a lazy girl.I almost dunno how to prepare myself.
And study.Because i just love enjoy the good things.bleh :P

Another,I love donald duck so much.Did you see the big donald duck picha upside my blog?
Hiak hiak.
I just now go google search some.
Share with you guys.







Cute isn't ?
Especially the BABY DONALD DUCK!



DISNEY!

Love!

Okay okay,finish sharing.
Lazy continue.Goodbye.
Enjoy your last 3 holidays.


2 comments: